- Drum n Bass
- Mixed Genre
- Old Skool
- Original Productions
House Competition February 2016 Read all the rules and competition terms before submitting your entry
House Competition February 2016CLOSED: This competition has ended
Judging this competition was very difficult, some VERY good entries and it was hard to narrow it down to 10 never mind 3, but in the end a choice had to be made!
Here are the TOP 3 winners for the first competition of 2016:
1st place - GroovePunk
2nd place - MRTMusic
3rd place - DJBigJuls
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS AND THANKS TO ALL THE CONTESTANTS!
It’s been a while since we last run a competition and there has been many requests for a new one, unfortunately due to time constraints we just haven’t been able to get round to this until now, and we hope to continue them on a regular basis moving forward.
The prize for the winner will be a fully loaded mix promotion package worth £50, this will include a mix of your choice for 4 weeks in our featured sections, 4 weeks in the sponsored genre location as well as inclusion at the top of our monthly e-mail newsletter…giving your mix HUGE exposure and an influx of listeners.
We will also provide a 1 week sponsored genre promotion for 2nd and 3rd place runners up.
Any entries which do not fully comply to the rules will be disqualified.
All entries with over 50 unique plays will be independently judged by the House-Mixes.com team, our decision will be final.
So let's have some fun and submit your entry before the closing date on the 15th February 2016 (GMT).
- Tag your mix with: House Competition Feb 2016
- Artwork: Click Here
Rules / Guidelines
- Max 30 minutes long
- Mix entry must be unique for this competition only and have been uploaded after the competition starting date and before the closing date.
- You must include a short description of what makes your mix unique and why you think your entry should be voted as the winner.
- Add the full track listing
- To be considered for judging mixes must gain at least 50 plays.
- Any attempt to falsify play counts will result in disqualification, just don't do it.