- Drum n Bass
- Mixed Genre
- Old Skool
- Original Productions
Spring Competition 2014 Read all the rules and competition terms before submitting your entry
Spring Competition 2014CLOSED: This competition has ended
4 weeks FREE promotion for a mix of your choice. Wouldn't you like that?
It's a great opportunity if you're a DJ and want to reach out to a lot of people.
So what are you waiting for? Show us how it's done by creating a spring themed 30 minute mix!
Mixes must be submitted by May 1st 2014 at midnight (GMT).
The top 3 mixes with the most downloads by May 9th at midnight (GMT), will be judged individually.
2 runner ups will get a 1 week promotion for a mix of their choice.
The artwork is custom made by Alex Rossi and only for the competition.
Therefore you're not allowed to use the artwork for any other mixes.
WINNER = Dehydr8ed
2nd place = BrainDJ
3rd place = DrLove
- Tag your mix with: Spring Competition 2014
- Artwork: Click Here
- Upload a mix (any genre) of no more than 30 minutes.
- Include 1 track from our 'DJ Track' section into your mix.
- Your mix must include 1 track by the Godfather of House himself - the late Frankie Knuckles.
- Title your mix 'Your Name - Spring Competition 2014'
- Tag your mix 'Spring Competition 2014'. Make sure you tag the mix correctly, otherwise your entry may be missed.
- Include an accurate tracklist.
- Only one(1) entry per person.
- Submit your entry before May 1st at midnight (GMT)
- Promotions are allowed but will be deducted 10% off download counts for the duration of the promotion if promoted between May 1st - May 9th.
- Mixes will be judged on quality of transitions and tune selection.
- Use the cover art provided here.