- Drum n Bass
- Mixed Genre
- Old Skool
- Original Productions
Summer Competition 2014 Read all the rules and competition terms before submitting your entry
Summer Competition 2014CLOSED: This competition has ended
So you think you've got DJ skills? Then show us by creating a 30 minute Summer mix!
1st prize is a pair of Pioneer HDJ-500 Headphones (free choice of color!) (These are sponsored by Decks so show them some love) plus a 4 week FREE promotion of a mix of your choice and 1 week FREE promotion for a friend!
2nd & 3rd prize is 1 week FREE promotion of a mix of their choice.
Mixes must be submitted by the end of June 30th 2014 at midnight (GMT).
All mixes will be judged individually on creativity, quality transitions and tune selections.
IMPORTANT! If the mix doesn't match the rules, it will be disqualified.
Contact Alex Rossi or DJ-F if you have any questions about the competition.
Good luck everyone!
The artwork is custom made by Alex Rossi and only for the competition.
Therefore you're not allowed to use the artwork for any other mixes.
Free delivery of the Pioneer HDJ-500 headphones is only applicable in the UK.
The winner must pay the shipping costs if he/she lives outside the UK.
The Top 3 winners will be contacted by Alex Rossi as soon as the competition has ended. They will also be announced here and on our Facebook page.
TOP 3 WINNERS
1st place - Dehydr8ed
The jury's motivation: Creativity, playfulness, good tune selections, smooth transitions and lots of love. All the right ingredients for a perfect summer.
2nd place - DJ-PoPs
The jury's motivation: "Summer is about being outside chilling and partying and making memories". This mix will be stored in our memory for a long time. Good tune selections and transitions.
3rd place - Heinii
The jury's motivation: Imagine yourself sitting on a sunny beach with a drink in your hand, listening to this mix. Then you realize life is good, just like the mix itself.
- Tag your mix with: Summer Competition 2014
- Artwork: Click Here
- Upload a mix (any genre) of no more than 30 minutes.
- All the tracks in the mix must contain the word "summer" in the title. (Words like "summertime", "summermix" etc. are allowed.)
- Title your mix 'Summer Competition 2014'
- Tag your mix 'Summer Competition 2014'. IMPORTANT! Make sure you tag the mix correctly, otherwise your entry may be missed!
- Include an accurate tracklist.
- Only 1 entry per person.
- Use the cover art provided.
- You will immediately be disqualified if it comes to our attention that you've stolen the mix.