Place time indexed comments here...
In the early 80's dance music would come from many different of genres. It wasn't about being genre specific at all. It was more about encompassing the choice of music of the time & era in its entirety than it was to specify in a specific genre.
Here is an example of a mix I put together using the different 80's genres.
- 1 Raw Silk Do It To The Music (Dynasty Edit)
- 2 Thompson Twins Love On Your Side (remix)
- 3 Greg Kihn Band Jeopardy (Instrumental Dub)
- 4 Tony Lee Reach Up
- 5 I Level Give me
- 6 Culture Club I'll Tumble 4 Ya (US 12'' Remix)
- 7 Steve Arrington Dancin In The Key Of Life (12)
- 8 Thompson Twins In The Name Of Love (12" Version)
- 9 Falco Der Kommissar[Extended Version]
- 10 Patrick Simmons So Wrong (Instrumental)
- 11 Tony Lee Love So Deep (Vocal 12 Inch)
- 12 Sharon Brown I Specialize In Love
- 13 Steve Arrington Feel So Real
- 14 I Level Minefield (1983)
- 15 Cheri Murphys Law (12)