Place time indexed comments here...
8 days into my 15 day stint of teaching 8 hours a day in Shouguang, Shandong Province, China without a break I think a little light relief is needed so here is my offering of obscure tracks, many classed as Northern Soul.
A joyful mix that I hope will have you dancing or at least smiling, so enjoy, and please comment with other artists and songs I should listen out for.
- 1 The Formation Lonely Voice of Love
- 2 Joey Heatherton Til There Was You
- 3 Joey Heatherton Tomorrow Is Another Day
- 4 Grover Mitchell What Hurts
- 5 Bunny Sigler For Crying Out Loud
- 6 The Mood You Gotta Be A Lady
- 7 The Lavenders with Leon Huff One More Time
- 8 The Sweet Three Big Lovers
- 9 Len Barry I’m In Love
- 10 Johnny Caswell Hold On, I’m Coming
- 11 Goerge Tindley Ain’t That Peculiar
- 12 The Sweet Three Bluer Than Blue
- 13 The Sherrys Pop Pop PopPie
- 14 Bunny Stigler Girl Don’t Make Me Wait
- 15 The Bobbi Pins Why Did You Go
- 16 Cindy Scott I Love You, Baby
- 17 Daryl Hall Girl Don’t Make Me Wait
- 18 The Sherrys No No baby
- 19 Cindy Scott Time can Change A Love
- 20 Johnny Caswell I.O.U.
- 21 The Moods Lady Rain
- 22 James Bounty Auction On Love
- 23 Grover Mitchell Who Can I Turn To
- 24 Joey Heatherton When You Call Me Baby
- 25 The Tymes This Time It’s Love