Place time indexed comments here...
Another Disco Mix
Theo Vaness (real name: Theo van Es, born 1946 in Leiden, The Netherlands) is a Dutch beat, rock and soul singer, best known for his years with Dutch beat/rock group The Shoes, who enjoyed considerable Dutch chart success with hits such as 'Na Na Na' and 'Osaka'.
After the demise of The Shoes, Van Es went solo under the name Theo Vaness, recording a few albums under that name in the 1970s, essentially becoming a disco singer. His biggest solo success: the hit 'As Long As It's Love', which became a gay dancefloor anthem in 1979. The album 'Back To Music' (1978) was a popular floor-filler in both American and European discotheques, featuring oldies and goldies such as 'Back To Music' 'Yesterday', 'It's Now Or Never', 'Blue Suede Shoes', 'Shake, Rattle and Roll', 'Johnny B. Goode' and 'Tutti Frutti'.
- 1 Unlimited Touch I Hear Music In The Streets (Original 12'' Mix)
- 2 Visual The Music Got Me
- 3 The Strikers Contagious (Instrumental)
- 4 D Train Keep On
- 5 Bobby Thurston Is Somenthing Wrong With You
- 6 Thelma Houston Never Too Much
- 7 Gloria Gaynor Stop In the Name of Love
- 8 Powerline I've Been Watching You
- 9 Constellation Orchestra Funk Encounter
- 10 Bobby Thurston Check Out the Groove
- 11 Cerrone Love in C minor
- 12 Center Stage Never
- 13 Constellation Orchestra Perfect Love Affair
- 14 Theo Vaness As Long As It's Love
- 15 Mass Production Welcome to Our World (Of Merry Music)
- 16 Gloria Gaynor Oh Happy Day