Place time indexed comments here...
I chanced to hear the gorgeous tune "Quiet Nights" by Andy Caldwell, featuring the breathy vocals of Gina Rene, and thought that I would love to listen to an entire mix of similar material. But as there wasn't one available commercially, I figured I'd just have to do it myself. So, a trawl through the music depository turned up enough tracks to fill a CD (yup, still using them as the measure for a mix) and the result is this. Standouts are the very striking "When I Fall in Love" by A:xus and my own favourite "Rapture" by iiO ... I'm not sure what the genre is - "Relaxin' House"? Whatever you call it, it's a little bit jazzy, a little bit vocal-ly. Hope you like it.
- 1 So Far Miguel Migs
- 2 Always (Orig 12" mix) Lisa Shaw
- 3 Quiet Nights (Original mix) Andy Caldwell
- 4 Makes Me Feel (Fac 15 Black Sky remix) Afterlife
- 5 Heaven's on FIre (Sp Fly Club mix) Luke
- 6 Sunrise (Roger's Summer Solstice mix) Afterlife
- 7 Always (Ashley Beadle M remix) Bent
- 8 So In Love TMD ft J5
- 9 When I Fall in Love (Stryke's Blue Vocal Techsture mix) A:xus
- 10 Little Love Leisuregroove
- 11 Viva L'Amore (Grant Nelson remix) Physics
- 12 Rapture iiO
- 13 overman (Sector 7G's Stalker mix) Urban Dwellers