Place time indexed comments here...
Mixed by DJ Denise
Recorded on September 18, 2002
Recorded live with vinyl on 2 Technics 1200s
After Hours is a mix that was broadcast on the radio show of the same name (102.5 FM with DJ Hope, broadcast across the Central California Coast). It is a good representation of the sound that I was really into at the time: very dark, serious, tekky hard house. The only downside about After Hours is it's short: only a 40-minute mix because that's how long the show was.
Track 7 is the song with the sample "Why must I deal with this sh*t, every f*cking day," so if you're one of the people who's nutty over this sample, now's your chance to have it in a mix!
- 1 Untidy Dubs Funky Groove (Flash Harry's Disco Workout Remix)
- 2 Dean Facer What the Funk
- 3 Ali Wilson and Matt Smallwood Let the Games Begin (Dirty Mix)
- 4 OD404 Disco Cop
- 5 Defective Audio Keep On (Paul Glazby Remix)
- 6 Psyclone Good Side (Andy Farley Remix)
- 7 Harry Choo Choo Romero Beats Vol. 2 (The Cricket Mix)
- 8 Perfect Phase Slammer Jammer (Andy Farley Mix)