Social Media

Wirral - United Kingdom
Started bedroom Dj-ing early 90's before selling my collection due to not financially being able to keep up to date musically. Then 2008 after over a decade out of the scene i was introduced to the legendary pioneer CD-J 1000 Mk2's and after learning how to use these properly as these were not my own i swore an oath to one day get a set for myself. October 2010 i purchased a set of CD-J 2000's and a DJM 400Ltd with stealth coffin to keep the dust away. November was when i started getting some mixes down and will continue doing so as and when i get the time, bottom line is i love mixing music from House to Hardstyle and hope you all enjoy my mixes for what they are....No Frills! All my mixes are 90% Live and recorded with one hit and the other 10% are when the occasional Boo-boo happens or i just don't like a mix, so i will Glue a new piece in later on. Appologies for the low output volumes of all mixes but as a rule i hate it when mix bass clips so all my masters are recorded within limits to keep clean & clear! Got my master kit last week so my current kit is: 2x CDJ2000, DJM2000 and set of 8" Pioneer studio monitors so after over a year off mixing im hoping to be spreading some more love via this awesome site ;)

Comments - 4 See all

Deleted Comment
This comment has been deleted.
DJBOSS13
DJBOSS13 Monday, September 3, 2012

Thanks for following mate!

Deleted Comment
This comment has been deleted.
DizzE
DizzE Sunday, February 6, 2011

No problem buddy i will give an honest opinion of any mix, been into mixing over 15 years now so know the good from the bad but doesnt mean will rip a mix apart its just i listen to mix in levels and EQ levels on every mix as these are often where mixes can sound rough at times.

Deleted Comment
This comment has been deleted.
Dj-Looser
Dj-Looser Saturday, February 5, 2011

many thanks again for the constructive comments! am very glad for your comment

Deleted Comment
This comment has been deleted.
Dj-Looser
Dj-Looser Saturday, February 5, 2011

very nice of you for your kommentar.House Electro Desert Vision is always nice when you get some words for his work thank you. nice weekend