Place time indexed comments here...
Not quite as "techy" as the label implies. It's the middle-ground between my Trumpocalypse Funk house mix and your more traditionally "techy" Progressive House.
It's Get-Down in the Peak Hour. Lots of high-peak breaks and slammin' returns, and gets progressively more up-tempo-intense as the mix goes on.
Some of these songs make me want to grab some cardboard and breakdance, but that would hurt ... and just won't be possible anyway. But if it were possible I'd probably get a hernia, and I heard those hurt ... a lot. I'm told old for that ****, but I'd love to be playin' these tunes and seein' some kids bust moves to them. That'd be dope.
Bumpin' take included on Bee Gee's Stayin' Alive and Giorgio Moroder's Donna Summer classic I Feel Love.
Seriously, what would you do with yourself without dope house music remixes?
- 1 Luca Debonaire Keep This Party Rockin (Original mix)
- 2 The Cube Guys The Ride (Original Mix)
- 3 ALAIA & GALLO Who the hell cares (The Cube Guys mix)
- 4 Alaia & Gallo Alive (Original Mix)
- 5 MYNC & Rhythm Masters feat. Wynter Gordon I Feel Love
- 6 DJ Dan, Ido That Sound
- 7 Kryder, Tom Staar & The Wulf De Puta Madre (Extended Mix)
- 8 Nicola Fasano & Jamie Lewis Back 2 The House Music (Original Mix)
- 9 Roland Clark, John Julius Knight, Eddie Thoneick, Kryder House Music (Main Extended Mix)
- 10 Norman Doray Street Sounds (Extended Mix)
- 11 Antoine Clamaran & Dario Nunez No Other (Original Mix)
- 12 Nightcrawlers Push The Feeling On (Agua Sin Gas by Antoine Clamaran Remix)
- 13 Andrey Zenkoff Remix Long Train