Place time indexed comments here...
Spring has (almost) sprung, and am back with a fresh, new funky mix for your listening pleasure! Some great tracks in this mix, with a blend of both commercial and deep house - but most importantly an uplifting vibe throughout. You can use this for your workouts (as I and a number of my followers tend to do), parties, or to simply listen to :) Either way, hope you love this mix as much as I enjoyed making it.
- 1 David Guetta ft. Raye Stay (LU2VYK remix)
- 2 Raye & Jess Glynne Love me again (Redfield extended)
- 3 Jubel feat. Neimy Dancing in the moonlight (Jack Wins Extended)
- 4 Harris & Hurr Back and Forth
- 5 Running Touch Make your move (Tensnake remix)
- 6 Becky Hill & Weiss I could get used to this (Weiss VIP extended)
- 7 Yves V feat Afrojack and Icona Pop We got that cool
- 8 Melsen Get to know ya
- 9 Mr Belt & Wezol Not Dancing (Extended Mix)
- 10 Ellie Goulding Sixteen (Don Diablo)
- 11 Fly and Sasha Fashion High off you (Original Mix)
- 12 Yeah yeah yeahs Heads will roll (a trax remix)