Place time indexed comments here...
This mixtape officially was released in 2015 on mixcloud, one of my favorite artist. Mary J. Blige was born on January 11, 1971, in Bronx, New York, She is the second of four children born to mother Cora, a nurse, and second to father Thomas Blige, a jazz musician, The family subsisted on her mother's earnings as a nurse after her father left the family in the mid-1970s, the former an alcoholic and the latter a Vietnam War veteran who suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder. Blige spent her early years in Richmond Hill, Georgia, where she sang in a Pentecostal church. Blige later moved to Schlobohm Houses in Yonkers, New York, immediately north of New York City, where she lived with her mother and older sister. Blige dropped out of high school in her junior year. I hope all y'all enjoying One Love Series, more to come.
- 1 Mary J. Blige & LL Cool J All Night Long
- 2 Mary J. Blige I Love You
- 3 Mary J. Blige Family Affair
- 4 Mary J. Blige Ooh
- 5 Mary J. Blige & Eve Not Today
- 6 Mary J. Blige All I Need
- 7 Mary J. Blige Be Happy
- 8 Mary J. Blige Everything
- 9 Mary J. Blige Real Love
- 10 Mary J. Blige No More Drama
- 11 Mary J. Blige & Jadakiss Back 2 Life
- 12 Mary J. Blige & Method Man Love @ 1st Sight
- 13 Mary J. Blige & Drake The One