Place time indexed comments here...
Looking for memories:
Those were the years when clubs opened at 9:00 pm and closed at 1:00 am; the years when people went to the disco to dance but, above all, to meet. No cell phones, no social networks, no internet, you had to go out to get to know us and be together. There is a awaited moment during those evenings, it didn't last long, half an hour, but many love stories were born thanks to those few minutes. The lights dimmed, the dance floor initially emptied, but then slowly filled with couples who hugged each other dancing these songs ......
"Hi Bruno, do you make a cassette with these songs? So I can listen to them in the car when I'm with my girlfriend !!!
This time it's not a mixed set, but a set of songs positioned one after the other that has selected me in mind.
PS: SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH
- 1 Barry White Just the way you are
- 2 Asha Puthli The devil is loose
- 3 Earth Wind & Fire After the love has gone
- 4 Christopher Cross Sailing
- 5 Michael Jackson I can't Help it
- 6 The Eagles I can't tell you why
- 7 The Crousaders Just the two of us
- 8 Rose Royce Love don't live here anymore
- 9 10cc I'm not in love
- 10 Stevie Wonder You are the sunshine of my life
- 11 George Michael Careless Whispers
- 12 Elton John Your Song
- 13 David Bowie Life on Mars
- 14 The Righteous Brothers Unchained Melody
- 15 Rose Royce Wishing on a star
- 16 Michael Jackson Human Nature
- 17 Chicago If you leave me now
- 18 Billy Preston & Syreeta With you I'm born again
- 19 Kool & The Gang Too Hot
- 20 The Stylistics You make me feel brand you
- 21 The Commodores Easy
- 22 The Style Council You're the best thing
- 23 Earth Wind & Fire That's the way of the world
- 24 Lionel Ritchie & Dian Ross Endless Love