Place time indexed comments here...
RELEASE YOURSELF & DANCE
- A tribute mix series highlights four underlying themes in the lyrical message of Robert Owens.
- The first mix in the series entitled “Release Yourself & Dance"
- Emphasizes Robert Owens love of dance as a therapeutic exercise and escapism from the negative vibes and influences of everyday life.
- This mix also includes tracks that reminisce about the Good Old Days of "House Music" during its infancy and energy: when Chicago House DJ's and artist were setting the Club nights and airwaves ablaze day and night.
- It was truly an awesome time
- 1 ROBERT OWENS I FOUND HOUSE (ORIGINAL MIX)
- 2 FAB FOR FEAT. ROBERT OWENS LAST NIGHT A DJ BLEW MY MIND
- 3 ROBERT OWENS FRIDAY PULSE (RITON MIX)
- 4 FRIENDS OF OURS FEAT. ROBERT OWENS BACK TO THE GROOVE (RICK NXT REMIX)
- 5 MOSCA FEAT. ROBERT OWENS ACCIDENTALLY
- 6 ROBERT OWENS LOW LIFE
- 7 ROB PEARSON VS. C-SOUL FEAT. ROBERT OWENS ESCAPE FROM THE MADNESS
- 8 ROBERT OWENS CELEBRATION (SOUL MINORITY REMIX)
- 9 NASTEE NEV FEAT. ROBERT OWENS ONE WITH THE DANCE
- 10 HARRY ROMERO FEAT. ROBERT OWENS I GO BACK
- 11 DIRT DIGGERS FEAT. ROBERT OWENS BACK WHEN