Place time indexed comments here...
Welcome to the History of Disco Series!!!
A definitive collection of classic dance and disco tunes from the 1970s right through to the 2010's
In total there are 10 mixes each with a running time between 2hours and 3 minutes and 3 hours and 37mins
Each mix has more or less the same style starting off with a low BPM and building up to the fastest tracks towards at the end. At the very end of the mixes we wind down and finish up classic slow beat track from the past.
There are remixes and reworks of the original disco songs and some are the original versions.
Each mix features disco and dance tunes from the 70's through to the 2010s but the theme is mainly disco and most of the tunes from disco the age are reworks. Think of it as a mega collection of all the top disco and dance tunes that you used to dance to in your favorite club
- 1 The Bee Gees Staying Alive
- 2 Aretha Franklin Get it right
- 3 Curtis Hairston I want you all tonight
- 4 Bobby Thurston You've got what it takes
- 5 London Beat I've been thinking of you
- 6 Brothers Johnson Stomp
- 7 Robin S Show me love
- 8 Garaldine Hunt Can't fake this feeling
- 9 First Choice Let no man put us under
- 10 Madonna Vogue
- 11 High fashion Feeling lucky
- 12 Inner life Caught up
- 13 Janice Mclain Giving my love
- 14 Michael Jackson Don't stop till you get enough
- 15 Miami sound machine Dr. Beat
- 16 The Electric light Orchestra Last train to London
- 17 T connection At midnight
- 18 Black Box I don't want anybody else
- 19 Luther van Dross Shine
- 20 Phyllis Hyman You know how to love me
- 21 Keni Burke Rising to the top
- 22 Diana Ross Love hangover
- 23 Player Baby come back