Place time indexed comments here...
Something a little bit different for you this time round - a vocal trance mix!
This could indeed be used for workouts (and I plan to do so soon myself) but it is really all about those hot, dreamy vocals and uplifting beats. I love trance but haven't done a trance mix for a couple of years. The last one I did was extremely well received, so have wanted to do another for a while. 2016 has been a good year for trance so far and I was spoiled for choice in terms of tunes - these represent - in my opinion - the best of them, and I hope you enjoy!
Check out Natalie Gioia's vocals on 'Dont Give Up' by RAM & Chris Metcalfe - simply beautiful. Also three tracks featuring the ubiquitous dulcet tones of Rebecca Louise-Burch; love it!
Enjoy guys, and let me know what you think and whether you'd like more of these 'different' mixes.
Lots of love,
- 1 Beat Service ft. Sarah Russell Would you
- 2 Sava Predator (Dave Cold remix)
- 3 Sunbrothers ft. Natalie Meister Here & now
- 4 Onebeat ft. Rebecca Louise-Burch Runaway
- 5 Carl Daylim ft. Rebecca Louise-Burch Running to nothing (Proof of principle remix)
- 6 Andy Tau ft. Katherine Amy Lost without you
- 7 RAM & Chris Metcalfe ft. Natalie Gioia Dont give up
- 8 Above & Beyond Little something (Super 8 & Tab remix)
- 9 Alexander Skyzzz ft. Rebecca Louise-Burch Into nothing
- 10 Roy Malakian ft. Chris Jones Vital signs (Mike van Fabio & Axel Polo remix)
- 11 Alexander Turok ft. Emma Lock No ordinary day
- 12 DJ Ayk ft. Angel Falls Believe me