Place time indexed comments here...
Something I put together a few weeks ago that wasn't meant for public consumption, but it turned out so well that I just had to share it. I don't like to blow my own trumpet, but from a technical perspective, this could well be the best mix I've ever recorded and uploaded. The track selection is superb, it starts off slow, moves through some melodic liquid stuff into some really hard jump up, works it's way back down through liquid again before finishing with a bang. There's all kinds of stuff going on under the surface, from effects to four beat, two beat, and even one one beat loops. To say I'm pleased with how it came out is a massive understatement!
At an hour and twenty five minutes, it's a bit of a long one, but the drop in that Arctic Monkeys remix at the end is totally worth it!
Free to stream or download, enjoy!!
All comments and feedback are welcome and actively encouraged. If you like it, share the link. If you don't, tell me why.
- 1 Collapsed Lung Sense
- 2 Limitless Ft. Rae & Penn Your Words
- 3 Speed Limits, Jaco, Joni Fatora Palm Of Your Hand (Ownglow Remix)
- 4 Surplus Distant Lover (Original Mix)
- 5 DJ Chap Let Me Love You (Random Movent Remix)
- 6 David Boomah Where Do We Go From Here? (Calibre Remix)
- 7 Rowpieces Want You Need You
- 8 Total Science & Nymfo Forward Motion
- 9 Fracture Makin' Hype Tracks
- 10 Mob Tactics Shark Tank
- 11 Counterstrike & Rido Let it Roll
- 12 Soul Intent Ft. Janette Thompson Would Have Loved You
- 13 Random Movement Ft. Adrienne Richards Soul On Fire
- 14 DJ Chap Old Times
- 15 Bachelors Of Science Song For Lovers
- 16 Logistics Love Unlimited
- 17 Peshay Boogaloo
- 18 Arctic Monkeys 505 (Justin Fry Remix)