Place time indexed comments here...
I felt like mixing something a bit more "clubby", something a bit more dark and dirty, so I dug around in the box of tunes and came up with this. Don't let the lighter tone and breathy vocals of the opening number, "Empty Streets" by Late Night Alumni, fool you. That was a tune left over from the recent Far and Away mix but just didn't have the space for. The rest of the mix follows a darker path down the rabbit-hole, with much harder and faster beats. My favourites are: Puretone's version of "Addicted to Bass" and Pete Heller's remix of Ubu's "Pixels". Hope you like it.
- 1 Late Night Alumni Empty Streets
- 2 Tedd Patterson Magnifique
- 3 Funky Green Dogs Fired Up (Club 69's Future mix)
- 4 Robert Armani Circus Bells (Hardfloor mix)
- 5 Ad-Finem If You Fall
- 6 Puretone Addicted to Bass (Different Gear mix)
- 7 Steve Lawler Rise 'In (Original Vocal mix)
- 8 Ubu Pixels (Peter Heller's Old Skool mix)
- 9 Stylus Trouble Future Child
- 10 Dirty Dirty
- 11 Miriam Project Where Are You Now? (Club Vocal mix)
- 12 Artificial Funk Together
- 13 Dino Lenny v Housemartins Change the World (Dino Lenny)