Place time indexed comments here...
Kenny Dope Gonzalez and Little Louie Vega aka the Masters at Work are unarguably the finest production team yet to grace the world of house music. Their truly gargantuan talents and influence require no further introduction.
Here’s our tribute - a rather special selection of their finest, rarest and most influential tracks and remixes, starting from the early ‘90s.
Of course, for a body of work so large, there are many omissions here – countless Kenlou dubs, including Tito Puente’s Ran Can Can and Debbie Gibson’s One Step Ahead, Chris Cueva’s Hip Hop, MAW’s I Can’t Get No Sleep, Souffles & Everybody Needs Somebody to name a tiny selection. And then there’s their more recent solo work…
Maybe we’ll knock up another some time down the line?
With huge love and respect,
The AbRad team
Please help us spread the word and repost if you likee!
- 1 masters at work our mute horn
- 2 julio iglesias oye como va organ mix
- 3 soul II soul back to life vocal dub
- 4 masters at work brazilian beat dope mix
- 5 hardrive vs dino lenny deep inside dino’s dub
- 6 nuyorican soul runaway spanish underground mix
- 7 people underground my love underground network dub
- 8 freedom williams voice of freedom bass hit dub
- 9 nuyorican soul I love the nightlife / disco round 12” mix
- 10 the cover girls wishing on a star jeep
- 11 the braxtons the boss masters at work album mix
- 12 linda clifford runaway love
- 13 george benson the ghetto / el barrio
- 14 nuyorican soul it’s alright
- 15 soul fusion we can make it underground network mix
- 16 mutiny bliss MAW main mix
- 17 masters at work backfired frankie feliciano edit
- 18 voices voices in my mind cosmack master
- 19 voices voices in my mind cosmic edit
- 20 hardrive sindae
- 21 barbara tucker beautiful people underground network mix
- 22 hardrive deep inside
- 23 hardrive 2000 never forget
- 24 river ocean love and happiness junior boys own superdub
- 25 river ocean yemaya y ochún original