Place time indexed comments here...
O SUMMER SUN
O summer sun, O moving trees!
O cheerful human noise, O busy glittering street!
What hour shall Fate in all the future find,
Or what delights, ever to equal these:
Only to taste the warmth, the light, the wind,
Only to be alive, and feel that life is sweet?
Various. Poems of To-Day: an Anthology (Kindle Locations 941-944).
- 1 Mary Wells Two Lovers (Live At The Regal Theatre, Chicago 1963)
- 2 Kim Weston I'll Never See My Love Again
- 3 Patti Labelle & The Bluebells You Forgot How To Love
- 4 Kim Weston After The Rain
- 5 Carolyn Crawford When Someone's Good To You
- 6 Mary Wells You Beat Me To The Punch (Mono Single)
- 7 Tammi Terrell Memory Chest (Previously Unreleased)
- 8 Freda Payne You Never Should Have Loved Me
- 9 Mary Wells It Had To Be You
- 10 Barbara Randolph You Got Me Hurtin' All Over (Single Version)
- 11 Debbie Dean Baby Baby I'm In Love Again
- 12 Marvin Gaye and Kim Weston Heaven Sent You I Know
- 13 Tammi Terrell My Heart
- 14 Mary Wells The One Who Really Loves You
- 15 Kim Weston A Thrill A Moment (Single Version)
- 16 Cindy Scott and The Persianettes What Are You Doin' To Me
- 17 Betty Wright He's Bad, Bad, Bad
- 18 Carolyn Crawford My Heart
- 19 Tammi Terrell Come On And See Me
- 20 Mary Wells Laughing Boy (Single Version)
- 21 The Marvelettes Someday, Someway
- 22 Gloria Edwards My Love Keeps Getting Stronger
- 23 Martha Reeves & The Vandellas Just One Look
- 24 Kim Weston A Love Like Yours (Don't Come Knocking Everyday)