Place time indexed comments here...
Here's the second and final volume within my Rap Against Phony Entertainers series. As with Volume one this mix fantastic Hip Hop from artists and groups known to still have a presence within Hip Hop culture. No manufactured groups or artists, no usurpers who have not paid any dues in their career (Odd Future, Kendrick Lamarr, Tyga,etc). Only true school Hip Hop from real Hip Hop artists.
- 1 Malik B and Mr. Green ft R.a. The Rugged Man & Amalie Bruun Dark Streets
- 2 Hassaan Mackey & Apollo Brown Elephants
- 3 L PRO & 5th Sequence Encore
- 4 Lyrikill ft MacNiffy Flow Ocean
- 5 Native Souls One Love
- 6 Cale Sampson Nothing To Prove
- 7 Urs y DJ Gely Reina De La Nada
- 8 Neek The Exotic & Large Professor Hip Hop
- 9 The X-Ecutioners ft. Pharoahe Monch,Xzibit, & Inspectah Deck The X (Y'all Know The Name)
- 10 Endemic ft Roc Marciano, P.R. Terrorist & Kevlaar 7 Capos
- 11 HasLo Forgotten Styles
- 12 Destruct & Ideology Smarten Up
- 13 Saheed & Numonics ft. DJ Heron I Go On
- 14 Mista Smith, Joey Prolapse, Oldboy, Seek The Northerner, Suus, Macca Dan, Chattabox Killamari Allstars Vol 2
- 15 Mr. J. Medeiros Silent Earth
- 16 Brother Beatbox ft. Destruct Get It In
- 17 Zane One ft. Raphi Throw Down
- 18 Akua Naru Heard
- 19 Miss.She.iLL. Fast Lane
- 20 Writers Block Hand Picked
- 21 HANiF. + 5th Sequence Frontin' On The Rappin'