Place time indexed comments here...
Welcome to the History of Disco Series!!!
A definitive collection of classic dance and disco tunes from the 1970s right through to the 2010's
In total there are 10 mixes each with a running time between 2hours and 3 minutes and 3 hours and 37mins
Each mix has more or less the same style starting off with a low BPM and building up to the fastest tracks towards at the end. At the very end of the mixes we wind down and finish up classic slow beat track from the past.
There are remixes and reworks of the original disco songs and a some are the original versions.
Each mix features disco and dance tunes from the 70's through to the 2010s but the theme is mainly disco and most of the tunes from disco age are reworks. Think of it as a mega collection of all the top disco and dance tunes that you used to dance to in your favorite club.
Mix 1 - In this first 2 hours and 3mins mix you will find some classic disco reworks from artists like Jimmy Bo Horne, The players Association, Gladys Knight alongside some of my favorite Hed Kandi classics such as Funk fanatics with love is the answer and Danny Howells and Dick Trevor from Dusk till dawn.
If you like the songs why not drop us a line and let us know where you first heard your favorite dance tunes that are featured on this mix.
Go on get your groove on as we take you back to 1981 and kick off with inner life Ain't no mountain high
And now hear comes the music.............
- 1 Inner Life Ain't no mountain high enough
- 2 Funk fanatics Love is the answer
- 3 Gladys Knight Bourgie Bourgie
- 4 Jimmy Bo Horne Spank
- 5 Disco international Ready for more
- 6 Bee Gees You should be dancing
- 7 Legzz featuring Stephanie La La La (that song again)
- 8 GQ Disco nights
- 9 The Players Association Turn the music up
- 10 George Mcrae Keep the fire burning
- 11 Jacky Moore This time
- 12 Michael Jackson PYT - Pretty young thing
- 13 Young and company I like what your doing to me
- 14 Danny Howells & Dick Trevor From dusk till dawn
- 15 Ecstasy and Passion Touch and go
- 16 George Duke Reach out
- 17 Jamiroquai Space cowboy
- 18 Debbie Jacobs Don't you want my love
- 19 Full intention presents deep down Give me your love
- 20 George Benson Give me the night
- 21 Invisible man All night long
- 22 Kurtis blow The breaks
- 23 Luther van dross Never too much
- 24 The Crusaders Street life