Place time indexed comments here...
René & Angela were a duo consisting of artist/producers René Moore and Angela Winbush. They recorded three albums for Capitol Records: their 1980 self-titled debut René & Angela, the second album Wall to Wall and their final album for the label, 1983's Rise.
They later moved to Mercury Records to release 1985's Street Called Desire. Despite the success of the album, the group disbanded by the end of 1986. Disagreements and conflicts caused tension within the band. Moore claimed the source of tension was due to Winbush lending her songwriting and production talents to other artists – most notably, The Isley Brothers, with whom she wrote and produced their 1987 album Smooth Sailin'. However, Winbush said the demise of the group was due to Moore's alleged violent behavior- including an onstage incident in Cleveland, Ohio in 1986,[as well as Winbush singing sole lead on the song "Your Smile", which became a number one hit.
- 1 Ronnie Dyson All Over Your Face
- 2 Shalamar I Can Make You Feel Good (12' Inch Version)
- 3 The Chi Lites I Keep Comin' Back To You
- 4 Rene and Angela I Love You More
- 5 Donna Allen Joy And Pain
- 6 Dennis Edwards Please Come Back
- 7 Dan I Monkey Chop
- 8 George Benson Give Me The Night
- 9 A Taste Of Honey Sayonara
- 10 Ronnie Dyson I Don't Wanna Cry
- 11 Delegation Stand Up (Reach For The Sky) (Extended Version)
- 12 Evelyn Champagne King Stop That (Rayko Purple Dragon Soul Edit)
- 13 B T Express Stretch